ART OF MEDICINE 2017
PECULIARITIES OF PREPARATION OF JUNIOR SPECIALISTS ON THE BASIS OF THE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Abstract. The main goal of education today is the comprehensive development of man as an individual, which is the highest value of society. It is possible to increase the level of training of highly educated junior specialists in colleges on the basis of the university in the conditions of attracting students to self-development and self-improvement, self-education by means of modern pedagogical technologies; raising the level of motivation to the chosen profession; development and acquisition of professional skills in the learning process; the student's awareness of the continuing and continuing future need for continuing education for the achievement and maintenance of professional skills.
The purpose of studying in college is the ability to reveal the level of adaptive mobility of the individual, steady interest in] the activities of his profession, the desire to replenish knowledge, mobility in communication and the creation of business relations, stress resistance. The preparation of a new generation that is capable of rapid adaptation in the conditions of scientific and technological progress, which possesses modern technologies of its specialty and can effectively solve problems practically.
However, there is no single system for determining learning outcomes in the concepts of a competent approach, determining the level of formation of professional competence. If a student is unable to evaluate his or her knowledge and skills or estimates them as biased, they can not be considered competent. Therefore, in the traditional case, the subject of evaluation is only the teacher, and in the context of a competent approach, the subject acts the one who learns
We conducted an analysis of scientific research and theoretical representations about the meaningful characteristics of the process of formation of junior specialists in the process of their professional training, one can distinguish the following criteria: motivational-value; cognitive-cognitive; activity-practical; personally-professional.
Major help in shaping professional activity is promoted by information technologies that increase the motivation of learning, the development of creative thinking, and interactivity and multimedia visibility allows for better perception of information and knowledge acquisition.
Personally, professional characterizes the manifestation of professionally significant qualities that acquire their development in the process of professional training. To the professional qualities of a medical worker include ability to work with people, important level of theoretical training, possession of modern techniques, kindness, compassion, analytical, logical and professional thinking, responsiveness to another's pain.
So, in our opinion it is possible, to increase the level of training of junior specialists in colleges based on the University the next ways:
- involvement of students in self-development and self-improvement, self-education with helps of modern pedagogical technologies;
- raising the level of motivation to the chosen profession;
- development and acquisition of professional skills in the learning process;
- Student's awareness of the continuing need for continuing education in order to achieve and maintain professional skills;
- decent wages and state and social protection.
Full text: PDF (Rus)
1.Вороненко Ю.В. Ризик виникнення сингулярності: тенденції та можливі наслідки / Ю.В. Вороненко, О.П. Мінцер // Медична інформатика інженерія. – 2013. - №1. – С.4-11.
- 2. Хребтій Г.І. Іноваційні технології, направлені на розвиток клінічного мислення у студентів вищих медичних закладів України / Г.І. Хребтій // Буковинський медичний вісник. – 2015. – Т. 19, №2. – С.252-255.
- 3. Короспіль Л.А. Самоосвіта особистості як соціальне та педагогічне явище / Л.А. Короспіль // Педагогічні науки: зб. науков. праць – Суми: Видавництво СумДПУ, 2009. - №1. – С. 138 – 145.
- 4. Кінаш І.А. нформаційні технології в економічній освіті / І.А. Кінаш // Інформаційні технології в освіті.-2011. – Вип.10. – С.80 – 87.
- 5. Артьоменко В.В. Симуляційне навчання в медицині: міжнародний та вітчизняний досвід / В.В. Артьоменко, С.С. Семченко, О.С. Єгоренко [та ін..] // Одеський медичний журнал. – 2015. - №6. – С. 67-74.