ART OF MEDICINE 2017
ROLE OF ENDOGENOUS INTOXICATION IN ACUTE EXPERIMENTAL PANCREATITIS
Abstracts. The purpose of the work was to determine the patterns of development of endogenous intoxication in the dynamics with acute L-arginine induced pancreatitis.
Methods. The article reveals the research results on 65 white male rats of Wistar line weight 180-220 g, on which was modelled acute pancreatitis (AP). Animal blood samples were taken at 12, 24, 48 and 72 hours of AP to determine the content of middle mass molecules (MMM) for the assessment of endogenous intoxication (EI).
Results of experiment. It has been found out that in acute experimental pancreatitis there is elevation of MMM2 level at a wavelength of 280 nm (protein component), additionally a massive release of the nucleoprotein component (MMM1 at 254 nm) is observed as well. It indicates the development of endogenous intoxication, which is the most intensive at 24 h of experiment.
Conclusion. The results of the study have showed that acute L-arginine-induced pancreatitis is accompanied by intense endogenous intoxication, which has been observed at 12 hours after the experiment and is increasing to 72 hours with the most rapid increase at 24 hours.
Full text: PDF (Rus)
- Greg McLatchie, Neil Borley, Joanna Chikwe Oxford handbook of clinical surgery. Oxford university press. UK. 2013; 837. (in English)
- Orel V.V. Prediction of complications of acute pancreatitis in the early postoperative period. Ukrainian Medical Journal. 2003; 6(38): 120–122. (in Ukranian)
- Xiangyu Zhou, Yuan Li, Junli Ding, Wang L, Wang R, Zhou B [at al.] Down-regulation of tumor necrosis factor-associated factor 6 is associated with progression of acute pancreatitis complicating lung injury in mice. Exp. Med. 2009; 217: 279–285. (in English)
- Andreychyn М.А., Beh М.D., Demyanenko V.V., Nychyk А.Z., Nychyk N.А. Methods of endogenous intoxication. Guidelines Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Kiev. 1998: 1—31. (in Ukranian)
- Granger J., Remick D. Acute pancreatitis: models, markers, and mediators. Shock. 2005; 24: 45-51.
- Kamyshnikov V.S. Handbook of clinical and biochemical research and laboratory diagnostics. 3-rd eddition. МЕD press-inform. 2009: 896. (in Russian)
- Kuzmak І.P., Klishch I.M., Yaremchuk O.Z. The dynamics of endogenous intoxication in rats of different ages under conditions of acute poisoning by toadstool. Scientific bulletin of the Uzhgorod university. 2012; 33: 154–157. (in Ukranian)
- Popadynets О.G., Еrsteniuk A.M. The relationship of structural changes in the bladder wall under the influence of various factors of biochemical processes. Archives of clinical medicine. 2012; 1(18): 72–77. (in Ukranian)
- Koval T.V., Ishchuk T.V., Rayetska Y.B. The content of the middle mass molecules and oligopeptides in blood and tissues of rats under conditions of acid burn of the esophagus. Biological systems. 2015; 7(2): 143–148. (in Ukranian)
- Harchenko О. Content of trypsyn-like enzymes and middle mass molecules in plasma as potential markers for chronic alcohol intoxication. Biology. 2014; 3(68): 61–64. (in Ukranian)
- Gerasymchuk M.R., Klishch I.P., Varnava N.Y. Place of endogenous intoxication at an early stage of development of the critical states of various etiologies. Inter-Medical. 2015; 3 (9): 21–24. (in Ukranian).